Hilton’s brands are readers’ favorites, from the No. 1 ranked city hotel in Los Angeles to 22 hotels ranked within the Top 10 in their respective categories
McLEAN, Va. – Leading global hospitality company Hilton (NYSE: HLT) has been recognized in 28 award categories in Travel + Leisure’s 2023 World’s Best Awards for 24 of its esteemed properties around the globe. Brands across multiple categories received recognition in the annual awards program, including Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection by Hilton.
Additional properties on the list include Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam and Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, named the No. 2 Favorite Hotel in Amsterdam and Resort in Mexico, respectively, along with Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, a top Favorite Resort in Asia and Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem – Favorite City Hotel in North Africa & The Middle East. In the U.S., Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas was recognized as the No. 2 Favorite Hotel in Las Vegas and Conrad Nashville was recognized as the No. 3 Favorite Hotel in Nashville. Further, three of Hilton’s flagship brand Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties were recognized in sought-after destinations including Tokyo, Vienna, and Greater Miami Beach. Curio Collection by Hilton, the brand known for its distinct, hand-picked hotels designed to immerse guests in one-of-a-kind experiences, was also featured in regional categories in Houston and Charleston.
When comparing year over year, Hilton’s overall inclusion in the awards program grew from 16 properties ranking last year to 24 making the list this year.
“It’s truly an honor to have over 20 Hilton properties across our distinct brands represented in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards this year,” said Matt Schuyler, chief brand officer, Hilton. “Our mission is to deliver best-in-class hospitality and one-of-a-kind guest experiences for customers around the world – receiving such esteemed recognition for our hotels confirms guests love our brands and we are delivering on their expectations.”
Each year, Travel + Leisure recognizes the top hotels, islands, cities, cruise lines, airlines, spas and more around the globe based on the results of the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2023 readers’ survey. Readers rated hotels on the following characteristics: Rooms/facilities, location, service, food and value. The Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2023 is an essential, trusted source for inspiration and guidance as travelers make plans to set out on trips around the globe.
The following is the full list of Hilton properties acknowledged as World’s Best:
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam – No. 2 Favorite Hotel in Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – No. 2 Favorite Hotel in Las Vegas
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 2. Favorite Resort in Mexico
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 4 Favorite Resort in Asia
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead – No. 4 Favorite Hotel in Atlanta
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem – No. 4 Favorite City Hotel in North Africa & The Middle East
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel – No. 4 Favorite Hotel in New Orleans
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles – Trianon Palace – No. 4 Favorite Resort in France
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – No. 5 Favorite City Hotel in Greater Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Washington DC – No. 5 Favorite Hotel in Washington DC
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 31 Favorite Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 41 Favorite Hotel in the World
- Oceana Santa Monica, LXR Hotels & Resorts – No. 1 Favorite City Hotel in Greater Los Angeles
- Oceana Santa Monica, LXR Hotels & Resorts – No. 10 Favorite City Hotel in the Continental U.S.
- Conrad Nashville – No. 3 Favorite Hotel in Nashville
- Conrad Tokyo – No. 4 Favorite Hotel in Tokyo
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui – No. 5 Favorite Hotel in the South Pacific
- Conrad Dublin – No. 5 Favorite Hotel in Dublin
- Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya – No. 17 Favorite Resort in Mexico
- Conrad Los Angeles – No. 6 Favorite City Hotel in Greater Los Angeles
- Conrad Washington DC – No. 7 Favorite Hotel in Washington DC
- Conrad Punta de Mita – No. 22 Favorite Resort in Mexico
- Hilton Tokyo – No. 3 Favorite Hotel in Tokyo
- Hilton Vienna Plaza – No. 5 Favorite Hotel in Vienna
- Hilton Aventura Miami – No. 8 Favorite Resort in Greater Miami Beach
- C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton – No. 4 Favorite Hotel in Houston
- Mills House Charleston, Curio Collection by Hilton – No. 15 Favorite Hotel in Charleston
The 2023 World’s Best Awards list, as well as survey methodology, are currently featured on travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/worlds-best-2023 and will also appear in the August 2023 print issue of the magazine.
For more information about Hilton, please visit hilton.com.