$17 an hour
- Full Time: Friday – Monday, 9am-5:30pm.
- Access earned pay between paychecks, free Employee Assistance Program for you & your dependents, earn bonuses & prizes.
Northridge, CA 91324
$10 – $30 an hour
|Easily apply||Urgently hiring|
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
El Monte, CA 91731 (Norwood Cherrylee area)
$16 an hour
- Experience working in a facility/program similar to Trinity or one involved with the counseling, education, or recreation of youth is preferred.
City of Downey, CA
$134,938 – $164,625 a year
ABOUT THE POSITION View the official job flyer for Director of Parks and Recreation. To apply for this position, click on the “Apply” link in the top right…
$135,600 – $167,400 a year
- Formulates and manages partnerships and leverages resources with other government entities, non-profit organizations, the business community, contract…
$47,899 – $68,777 a year
- Draft recreation plan objectives to deliver recreation use programs for the public.
- Assist in the implementation of recreation operation and maintenance plans…
$52,158 – $76,274 a year
- If you receive and accept an offer of employment to a regular position with the City of Los Angeles, your employee benefit coverage (including health and dental…
$15.50 – $18.83 an hour
- Example combinations include: completion of 48 units of college course work in a recreation-related field (must provide a copy of college transcripts to verify…
City of Lakewood, CA
$15.28 an hour
- College level coursework in recreation, education or community services is a plus.
- Knowledge of: General recreation leadership principles, program planning and…
$59,428 – $69,931 a year
- Applicants may upload required or additional documents (i.e. copy of degree, certification, etc.) as attachment(s) at the time of filing in NEOGOV.
- Must be certified or willing to get certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Supervision, safety, and happiness of the campers.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Ability to communicate well with staff, parents and children in a professional.
- Responsible for planning and creating marketing material for all programs, which…
$65,912 – $77,559 a year
- Develops and maintains liaison with other hospitals, schools, community organizations and groups, and recreation facilities to establish a working relationship…
- This is a full time position with great benefits.
- The Lifestyle Assistant must possess outstanding customer service skills and display genuine care and concern…
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40#’s.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
Be the first to see new Recreation jobs in Los Angeles, CA